AMADEUS H.W. NIP, FOUNDER
Amadeus is committed to having a positive effect on his community and working with good people to create great legacies in their lives. As an employee benefits specialist who combines financial expertise, relationships with community leaders, and key partnerships with insurance companies, he provides his clients with exceptional service and significant savings.
Committed to personal improvement, Amadeus meets regularly with mentors from the EO Accelerators, Klemmer and Associates, the Baron Mastery Institute, and his Mastermind Team. He also gives back to his community through regular charitable contributions.
Outside of work, Amadeus loves spending time with his wife Tammy and daughter Mikayla. In keeping with his philosophy of sharing knowledge, he always enjoys swapping family stories and experiences with other parents.
- Real Estate Investment Network (REIN)
- Entrepreneurs’ Organization, Accelerators – Board Member
Awards and Qualifications:
- Abundance top advisor for BC (2007, 2008, 2009)
- Elder Planning Counselor (EPC) designation (2004)
- International Certified Financial Planner (CFP) (2005)
- Business Owner Specialist Program (BOSP) (2007)
- RBC Edge Benefits – Ranked #25 Nationally (2012)
- Certified Health Insurance Specialist (CHS) (2013)